POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Another Perspective (DIVX) : Re: Another Perspective (DIVX) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Perspective (DIVX)
From: bob h
Date: 26 Mar 2002 13:05:22
Message: <3ca0b862$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message

> Perhaps they'll just cancel the post, or move it.

Not before I got it... twice  :-(
A little different, the two, but different enough for two of these even at
p.b.a.? Got to try and remind oneself about bandwidth here. Ironic about
mentioning the slow upload to get these posted too. I'm not yelling about it
here, so please don't see it that way Fernando, I'm extremely easy-going.
Just trying to think of others as I take time out to post a rare (for these
days) reply.

bob h